Terms and Conditions
The PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel Membership
To become a member of the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel you must be a resident of the UK, aged 16 or over and complete and submit the registration that is located on the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel homepage.
By registering to join the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel and connecting to (the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel) you confirm that you have read and accept the following terms and conditions.
The PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel is free to modify these terms and conditions at any time, and the most up to date version can be viewed at any time on the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel. Your continued use of the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions will mean that you accept those changes.
By joining the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel you acknowledge and agree that all content and materials generated by panel members’ participation are protected by copyright. For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of any submissions that you post, subject to the licence below and the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You hereby grant PointsforOpinions.co.uk a world-wide, royalty free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sublicensable license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to use, store and copy any information you provide to the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
Information about us
Accessing the Website
Confidentiality and Privacy
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
Conduct of Participants (Acceptable Use)
By participating in the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel, PointsforOpinions.co.uk members must agree to take sole responsibility for their conduct when using the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel site. As a PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel member, you agree not to use, or help others use, the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel site in any illegal, abusive or other manner that interferes with the business or activities of any other party. The PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel site may not be used directly or indirectly by a User for the download, creation, manipulation, transmission or storage of:
• Any offensive, obscene or indecent images, data or other material, or any data capable of being resolved into obscene or indecent images or material;
• Unlawful material, or material that is defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, extremist or which has the potential to radicalise themselves or others;
• Unsolicited “nuisance” emails;
• Material which is subsequently used to facilitate harassment, bullying and/or victimisation of a member of the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel or a third party;
• Material which promotes discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation;
• Material with the intent to defraud or which is likely to deceive a third party;
• Material which advocates or promotes any unlawful act;
• Material that infringes the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of a third party, or that is in breach of a legal duty owed to another party; or
• Material that brings the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel into disrepute
• The transmission in any form of a programme or file which is capable of interrupting, destroying, or limiting the capabilities of the website, server, connected networks or other users’ computers.
• The transmission of content for commercial reasons, including any advertising or promotional materials.
• Attempts to register more than one account per person.
• Falsifying registration information, or providing false or dishonest information in surveys
• Unacceptable, offensive or antisocial behaviour in discussions, communications or surveys
• The above list gives examples of prohibited behaviour, and is not an exhaustive list.
In the event of a breach of the above, the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel may in its sole discretion:
• Restrict or terminate a User’s right to use the PointsforOpinions.co.uk Panel;
• Withdraw or remove any material uploaded by that User in contravention of this Policy; or
• Where appropriate, disclose information to law enforcement agencies and take any legal action against a User for breach of this Policy, including but not limited to claiming all costs, fees and disbursements (including but not limited to legal fees) connected therewith.
• Limitation of PointsforOpinions.co.uk and PointsforOpinions.co.uk liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Policy on Points-Based Incentive Programs
To obtain points, you must successfully complete Your participation in a Survey. No purchase is necessary.
The number of points that may be earned for a Survey is specified at the beginning of the Survey. Please note that You are responsible for any taxes or duties which may result from points issued or redeemed. We will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences or duties which may result from points or incentives issued or redeemed.
Your participation in a Survey may be suspended, altered or terminated, and any points or incentives earned may be cancelled or suspend, in case of any abuse or breach of any rules, regulations, terms and conditions, or any misrepresentation by You. We will have no liability to You under such circumstances.
Laws and Guidelines
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.